i should`ve posted this up a few days ago but i was too lazy. =)
O1. science – townsend
O2. band – danielson
O3. history – ryan
O4. PE – soohoo
O5. english – nelson
O6. home ec. fun – bake
O7. math – pendergraft
stole this from connie. 😀
1.Your mother has short hair, curly perm, or dyed it.
2. Your parents still tried to get you into places half-price saying you were 12 when you were 13+
3. You ask your parents help on one math problem and 2 hours later they’re still lecturing.
4. You have a 40 lb. bag of rice in your pantry.
5. You’ve had a bowl haircut at one point in your life.
6. Your parents enjoy comparing you to their friends’ kids
7. You or your parents drive mostly Japanese cars.
8. You’ve learned to keep bargaining even if the prices are rock bottom.
9. You’ve had to eat parts of animals they don’t even put in hot dogs.
10. You hear (your name + eee + yah!) every time someone calls you (e.g. Joy – ee – yah! or Joy – yah!).
11. You have really short eyelashes.
Idiot people try to impress you with pathetic imitation Asian
languages, like the ever-so-popular: ching chong woo bok chi, etc.
13. Your parents say leaving rice in your bowl is a sin.
Your parents hover over your tired, caffeine-drugged body at 12
midnight to say, “In Korea (or other native country), we studied even
15. An Asian woman comes on campus and people ask: “Is that your mother?” Well then, “Is it your sister?”
16. Everyone thinks you’re good at math.
17. You like $1.75 movies.
18. You like $1.50 movies even more.
Your aunts and uncles bring you back adorable clothing from Asia with
fuzzy bunnies, vinyl ducks, and English words that make no sense, in
great colors like yellow, pink, magenta, orange, and the ever popular
20. Your parents insist you marry within your race.
21. Your parents have never kissed you.
22. Your parents have never kissed each other.
23. You learned about the birds and the bees from someone other than your parents.
24. “You want a stereo?! When I was your age, I didn’t even have shoes!!”
25. The vast majority of the people related to you wear glasses.
26. You will most likely be taller than your parents. probably not my dad though.
27. Your parents have either made you play the piano, the violin, or both.
28. You get nothing if you do well in school, but crapped on if you don’t.
29. When going to other people’s houses, you always have to bring a gift.
30. Your family always cheers for the Asian athlete on TV.
31. You own a rice cooker or two.
32. You buy soy sauce by the gallon.
Your parents tell you about how long it took for them to get to school,
how horrible the weather was in their native country, and how much they
still appreciated going.
34. Your parents buy you clothes and shoes many sizes too big so you can “grow into it” and wear it for years to come.
35. Your parents are very conservative and think that tank tops/halters/spaghetti straps shows too much skin.
36. You eat rice everyday.
37. You like drinking.
38. When you were little, your parents beat you with sticks and stuff.
39. The adults fight for the bill when you go out for dinner.
i`m 17/39 asian. that`s not too bad.