HEY GUYS. I’m back from band camp! 😀 Even though it was a lot of hard work and super tiring, it was a lot of fun. I think this year the techs were definitely harder on us and there was a lot more pressure. Here are some of the highlights of the week!
– Oboe breakfast at Denny’s!
– Bus ride up, sitting next to Maya.
– Watched Transformers!
– Getting car sick 😦
– Bunked with Mandy Chan!
– Finding out Araya, Hannah, and Anna were our cabin seniors<3
– First after dinner rehearsal and completely DYING.
– Game night, super boring, froze to death.
– Theme night, went over to Camp Maranatha, ate some ice cream, funnnn.
– Skit night!<3 Funny stuff, laughed soo hard. Orchestra came over and it was super crowded.
– Dress-up breakfast; my cabin dressed us up as the seven dwarfs. 🙂
– BBQ, orchestra came over, visitor’s day.
– Hardcore practices. 😦
– Oboe sectionals being laidback and super fun. Oboe yogaaaaa!
– Oboe duets and quartets.
– My beautiful block! 🙂
– UNITY NIGHT<3 Favorite night ever. Had a BLAST.
– Dance on last night; played bridge and cards on the stage.
Haha there’s probably tons more, but I’m totally blank right now. Mm, too lazy to post pictures. Go look on facebook. 🙂 Yes, I got one. Hahah.
School’s starting soon! Oh my, I’m so not ready.