Featured Question: What are five random facts about you?
1. There are times I want to be Korean because of the cool language. And I’d be able to eat Korean BBQ all the time! 😀 And I like Korean dramas, hehe.
2. I’m a twin, but to be honest , I don’t really like being a twin. I know everybody always says that they wished they had a twin and all, but really, it’s not that great. And Bethanie agrees with me, so I’m not gonna get in trouble by her, haha. But there’s so much competition involved in being a twin and you never get to have anything of your own. You have to share a lot and I hate when people mix me up with Bethanie all the time. And there are SO many times that all people have said to me is “Let me guess … you’re Bethanie! Oh darn, you’re Celeste? How can I tell you two apart? You guys look so alike!” I guess it’s nice being a twin sometimes because it’s “unique” or whatever, but really, it’s not all that great. And I don’t like being compared to her either … and I think we get mad at each other when one is better than the other at something and they get jealous. Oh yeah, and also I don’t like it when people don’t know I’m Celeste and they say hi to me even though I don’t actually know them. LOL, I make being a twin sound really bad. :X
3. I like taking pictures! 🙂 It’s one of my hobbies, but I don’t do it often. I’m like an amateur, but it always has been one of my interests. Here are a few examples of my photos:
4. I think I smile too much. And I laugh at everything, even if they’re not funny. I don’t know, it’s a weird thing about me. And when I smile my eyes get super small and nonexistent and look like rainbows. Hehe =)
5. I can’t live without my phone or chapstick. I think I’d dieeeee! But I’m currently out of Burt’s Bee’s! 😦