Okay, so I’ve made a list of what I’m going to do once apps are over.
Just one more app left (Boston University) and I’m freee! =)
1. Get a job.
2. Send out the photos to my Flickr friends.
3. Learn how to play the guitar.
4. Cook more.
5. Take pictures again.
6. Get a pen pal.
7. Put my photography book together.
8. Start going to the gym again.
9. Scrapbook my life.
10. Start learning how to use my film/polaroid cameras.
I also have a list of books I’d like to read/reread.
– No One Belongs Here More Than You.
– A Thousand Splendid Suns.
– The Perks of Being A Wallflower.
– Kite Runner.
– Time Traveler’s Wife.
YESSSS, I’M EXCITED!
Second semester is going to come by so fast, and before you know it, we’ll all have graduated and will be off to college.
I used to be pretty excited, but now I’m just scared.
It’s scary not being able to know what’s going to happen.